- Milling Type: Ball Grinding Mill
- Milling Capacity: 1-50t/h
Overflow type ball mill is equipped with slow transmission system. When the ball mill starts, the low-speed slow transmission runs first, and the high-speed main motor drive system runs later, which not only saves energy, but also reduces the impact on the ball mill equipment and the grid system.
01. The jack-up device is easy to maintain;
02. The hydrostatic and hydrodynamic bearings ensure the smooth operation;
03. Low speed transmission is easy for starting and maintenance;
04. The oil-mist lubrication device guarantees reliable performance of bearings;
05. The gas clutch adopts the flexible start-up model;
06. According to the customer demand, manganese steel liner and wear-resistant rubber liner can be customized for ball mill with good wear resistance, long service life, easy maintenance.
The main component is a cylinder with diameter and length at a reasonable proportion. Driven by the transmission device, the cylinder rotates with the materials fed from the cylinder inlet and crushed by the falling impacts and grinding of the steel balls and ores in the cylinder. Due to the continuously feeding materials, the pressure pushes materials to the outlet and the ground materials are discharged from the cylinder outlet. Qualified materials flow from the cylinder outlet. In wet grinding, the materials are taken out by the water flow. There are back pitch impellers in the hollow shaft, which can make the balls and coarse ores in the overflow return to the mill. With a simple structure, higher operation rate, and rolling bearing, the energy conservation is significant. Generally used in the grinding of ores with finer fineness.
|Model||Motor Model||Motor Power (kW)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Effective Volume (m3)||Weight (kg)|